Wednesday, September 3, 2014

~Blitz: Charming The Outback~


Charming the Outback by Leesa Bow 
Published by: Destiny Romance
Publication date: September 2nd 2014 
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance



  AMAZON     ITUNES

Watch the trailer HERE!

Synopsis:
When jaded city girl Maddy McIntyre packs up and leaves Adelaide for a new job in the country, it’s not only a chance at a fresh start. Six months ago, the first guy she’d ever loved shattered her heart before moving home to Broken Hill. Deep down inside, Maddy is hoping that living in the same town will give her an opportunity to prove to Luke that she’s one temptation he can’t resist.
But when she arrives in Broken Hill, Luke White is not the same guy she knew in the city. And it soon seems very clear that he doesn’t want her there. Although Maddy settles in quickly, excelling at work and partying with her new friends, she can’t understand why Luke is remaining so distant. Particularly when all her instincts are telling her that they’re meant to be together – and that he feels the same burning attraction.
As Maddy learns more about Luke’s family and background, she begins to understand that his mixed messages are caused by balancing what’s expected of him with what he really wants. Maddy gave Luke her heart long ago and, despite their differences, she knows she’ll only ever be happy with her hot country boy. But how can she convince him that she’s the risk he needs to take?

Interview with Leesa Bow
1. What made you become a writer?
In 2006 my daughter was diagnosed with bone cancer. At such a stressful time I struggled to read, so I jotted down my emotions and dreams to distract myself of an uncertain future. Eventually the notes turned into the essence of a story.
2. How do you get your inspiration for the story-lines/characters in your books? 
Most of my inspiration comes from life experiences, family and friends, though sometimes music and other books incite ideas and characterization.
3. What genre do you prefer to write about?
I prefer to write contemporary New Adult, although I have a NA fantasy/romance shelved at home. I hope to revisit this story at the end of the year.
4. What are you working on at the moment and when is due to be released?
Currently I’m writing contemporary NA with a sport theme, similar to Winning the Player, with an Aussie Rules football theme. It’s the third book in the series.
5. Who is your favourite author and your most loved book of theirs?
My favourite author is Jennifer Armentrout. 
My favourite book… Gosh, all of them but I’m going with Wait for You.
6. What do you think of Book Trailers? 
Personally I like them and have completed one for Charming the Outback.
Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3cV_bRImpw 
7. What is your favorite part of designing the book covers?
My covers are designed by my publisher Destiny Romance, an eBook imprint of Penguin Australia.
8. How do you come up with character names?
Some names I just love so I use them. Other times I Google names, trends and meanings. My eldest daughter is a teacher and I find some names I like on her class lists. Although, all my hubby and daughters also offer suggestions.
9. What character in any of your books would you say has a similar personality to you?
None and for very good reason J
10. Your favorite TV show?
Game of Thrones.
11. All time favorite movie?
Walk the Line.
12. Who is your book boyfriend Crush ?
Just one…? Jamie from Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon. 
It wasn’t so much his looks but his heroism.
13. If a character from any book EVER could come to life and you could meet them who would it be and what would the first question you ask them be?
Jamie from the Outlander Series. I haven’t finished all the books in the series as yet so any questions I have might already be answered. 
14. What do you love to do when you’re not writing?
Reading.
Spending time with my family or girlfriends.
Dinner dates. 
Days at the beach.
Watching sport, especially football.
Going to the cinema.
Hiking on beautiful trails.
 15. What country would you love to visit and why?
Brazil, as the first book I wrote is set there, and I find the culture intriguing as well as the country.
Last 2 and probably the most important:
16. What book are you reading at the moment?
All for This by Lexi Ryan
AND
17. If you could say anything to your readers right now what would you say?
THANK YOU!!
The thing that makes me happier than writing is readers’ enjoying my stories.
I owe them so much as it drives me to keep writing. 
You all rock!
I love hearing from readers so if you ever want to drop me a line, you can contact me on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/leesabowromance or on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeesaBow or visit my webpage: www.leesabow.com  
The one thing my wonderful readers can do to help me is post a review or rate my book on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8106454.Leesa_Bow  
and 
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Leesa-Bow/e/B00KMU3QU4 
It helps get the word out to other readers and there’s nothing I want more then to share my stories with the world.








1 comment:

  1. Love your trailer, Leesa! Really makes me want to dive into Charming the Outback! What a great setting!

    ReplyDelete