Friday, July 4, 2014

~Weekly Wrap Up~

I got some cool books for review this week and bought even more.  I always try to limit the number of books that I buy but somehow that never works out.  I always buy way more!

Check out what I got for review!

Lost in Starlight (Starlight Saga #1)

Thank you Sherry Soule for providing me with a review copy!  I love the beautiful cover.

Doppelganger (The Doppelgangers, #1)

John Dreamer

How to Fall

The Walled City

The Girl from the Well

Of Monsters and Madness

Books I Purchased!

Just One Song (Just One Song, #1)


This cover is a little creepy!

Sharing You (Sharing You, #1)

The Uninvited

Providence (Providence, #1)

Cage (Corps Security, #2)

Killer's Instinct

Beautiful Ruins

Spell Check
Books I Won!

Love Him or Leave Him (Small Town, Big Dreams, #2)

Thank you Jessica @ Thoughts At One In The Morning.  I won her Midsummer's Eve Blog hop!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see my reading habits are all over the place.  I always have a wonderful selection to choose from.  Have a wonderful and safe fourth of July!

Happy Reading!
TammyAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment