Monday, July 30, 2012

Massive Book Haul

I have picked up some amazing books the past two weeks.  I don't know when I am going to find time to read with school starting back.  I am not going to be buying anymore for a while.  I need to read what I have first.  Here is what I picked up:

The Hunt by Amdrew Fukuda
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Going Bovine by Libbra Bray
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
Zombie Apoclaypse! by Stephen Jones
You are so Undead to me by Stacy Jay
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside by Beth Fantaskey
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
World War Z by Max Brooks



Here is what I picked up on my Nook:

The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross
Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
Hourgalss by Myra McEntire
Variant by Robinson Wells


My library haul:

Partials by Dan Wells
Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz
Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz
After by Amy Efaw
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Inside Out by Maria V Snyder
After Obsession by Carrie Jones

Whew!! What a list..That is all for a while, maybe ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment