Saturday, July 28, 2012

Even on vacation...

Yes, even on vacation, I can find some awesome books to read. I was so happy to get to go to Half Price Books. We don’t have a store close to where I live and I could spend all day there. This is what I got:
  1. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  2. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis (hardcover)
And Books A Million was having a great sale:
  1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  4. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  5. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  6. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  7. Fallen by Lauren Kate
  8. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (hardcover)
  9. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (hardcover)
The above books were only $3.00 each…AND…Last but no least I also got
  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  2. Bumped by Megan McCafferty
  3. Wake by Lisa McMann

I have more than enough to keep me reading and reviewing for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment